Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 19 January 2024 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support health care services across Chesterfield.
We have opportunities for ACP’s in various settings and services including Primary Care, Urgent Care, Out of Hours, Emergency Services, Telephone Triage and Home Visiting Services.
As the UK’s leading Advanced Practice recruitment partner, we are passionate about providing high quality ACP’s to support our clients’ services.
We are keen to speak with Advanced Clinical Practitioners who are educated to an advanced level of practice and can confidently assess, treat and diagnose patients as well as carry out clinical decision making autonomously.
Independent Prescribing qualification is preferred to work at certain services – please speak with our team for more details.
- Hold either a NMC or HCPC registration.
- Masters level education in Advanced Practice
- Postgraduate level qualification and/or RCN Accreditation
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Recognised Prescribing Qualification
- Experience of working autonomously diagnosing and treating patients
This role offers you:
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with the Association of Advanced Practice Educators (AAPE UK)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally