Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 30 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support at an Urgent Treatment Centre on the north coast of Kent.
Hallam Medical would love to hear from ACPs with previous experience working across Urgent Care Centres and Urgent Treatment Centres. The centre is open 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week, and offers both walk-in and pre-bookable appointments for patients via NHS111.
We are keen to speak with ACPs who are educated to an advanced level of practice and can confidently assess, treat and diagnose patients as well as carry out clinical decision making autonomously.
Please note we are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) for this opportunity.
- Hold an NMC registration.
- Level 7 modules in Advanced Practice
- Independent Prescribing Qualification
- Experience of working autonomously diagnosing and treating patients
- Previous Urgent Care experience
This role offers you:
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with the Association of Advanced Practice Educators (AAPE UK)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally