Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 28 July 2022 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support an Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) and an Emergency Department (ED) in Bath.
If you have experience in an ED or UTC, and are looking for flexible work, we have shifts available across both services.
In this role you would be expected to see patients of all ages presenting with both minor illness and minor injury.
– Adastra experience preferred, but training can be provided
– Shifts available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
We are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners and Emergency Nurse Practitioners to support these services.
For more details call Gemma 07572024519 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme