Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 25 September 2021 by
Hallam Medical would love to speak with Advanced Clinical Practitioners looking for flexible work in and around the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
We have a fantastic opportunity for ACPs to support at a WIC in Coventry.
The role involves seeing and treating patients, both adults and paediatrics, presenting at the WIC with minor illness complaints and ailments.
Role details –
– Shifts available 7 days a week
– 3 to 4 month visibility on shifts
– Ad-hoc, and block bookings available
– Prescribing is essential for the role
We would also love to hear from Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) and Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to support in this role.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme