Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) Posted 16 October 2020 by Luke
We would to hear from experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support at a Rapid Response Home Visiting Service in the Telford and Wrekin area.
Are you an ACP with experience undertaking home visits? We are looking for practitioners to support a Rapid Response Service in the Shropshire area.
You will be responsible for the assessment of patients in their own home, and the development, implementation, and evaluation of a care programme to encourage admission avoidance.
The service will run Monday to Friday, for a 1000-1800 shift pattern and on occasion until 2000. There will also be an ad-hoc need for cover on a weekend.
For this role;
– the service requires Advanced Physical Assessment Skills
– the service requires Non-Medical prescribing
– mileage incurred will be paid for
- Advanced Physical Assessment 30 Credits
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme