Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 24 November 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support a Primary Care Center (PCC) in Calderdale.
Within this role you will be see patients and paediatrics who attend the Primary Care Centre.
We are looking to speak with autonomous Advanced Practitioners who hold either a Master or PG Diploma in Advanced Practice, have at least 1 years experience working as an ANP and can see and treat paediatrics.
This is a great opportunity for highly skilled NMC registered ACPs looking for flexible work 7 days a week as well as highly competitive rates.
To apply for this role:
- Must have a minimum of a PG Diploma/Masters a in Advanced Practice
- At least 1 years of experience since qualification
- Must have experience in paediatrics
This opportunity offers you:
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme
- Ongoing Support
- Outside IR35
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24\7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme