Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Posted 12 November 2021 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to support a healthcare provider based in Kirkby in Ashfield.
If you are interested in a new opportunity to work with a wonderful team then please get in touch!
We have an opportunity for ANPs to support a new GP practice located in Kirkby in Ashfield.
In this role you will be required to perform telephone triage and see and treat parents with acute ailments.
All shift patterns are midweek 11.00 – 19.00 but this can be flexible to work around you.
if you are a prescriber who is proficient in seeing and treating on the day acute illness and injuries then we would love to hear from you!
Call Zach today 0333 800 0395
- Assessment of Minor Illness 20/30 Credits
- Assessment of Minor Injuries 30 Credits
- NMC Registered
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
- Telephone Triage
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme