Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Posted 25 September 2021 by
Hallam Medical have a fantastic opportunity for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support on a Rapid Response Admission Avoidance service in Shropshire.
We would love to hear from ANPs to support a Home Visiting service catering to the Telford/Wrekin/Shrewsbury area.
The role involves rapid assessment and interventions to avoid unnecessary emergency admission to an acute hospital. You will be seeing people in their own home, providing assessment, treatment, and management.
Role details –
– Physical Assessment module required
– Non-medical prescribing qualification required
– Use of own vehicle, mileage incurred will be covered
– Services run Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm / 10am to 6pm
– Occasional weekend cover will be required
We are also looking to speak with Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support with this Rapid Response / Admission Avoidance role.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme