We are looking for an experienced Community Nurse (Band 5) to support patients and services in Berkshire.
Hallam Medical would love to hear from Band 5 Community RGNs who have at least one years post qualifying experience within a community setting.
We need nurses who can:
• Demonstrate an understanding of Case Management and LTC’s
• Demonstrate and show evidence of effective clinical skills as per BHFT Band 5 competencies
• Ability to support patients or relatives with terminal/palliative care needs
• Administer intravenous therapy and complex dressings
As this role involves travelling between patients it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
What this opportunity offers you
• Ongoing training and support
• Full time equivalent hours available
Business Development and Implementation Manager