Community Nurse (RGN)
Posted 14 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Community Nurses (RGN) to support a Private Healthcare Provider within Care Homes In Hyson Green Nottingham.
This is a great opportunity for NMC registered Community Nurses looking for locum work to join the Community Care Home Team in Hyson Green.
As a member of the team, you will oversee a caseload of patients and provide high quality nursing care within care homes across the county of Nottingham to prevent hospital admission.
We are looking for Community Nurses who can confidently carry out all standard community nursing duties; this includes Palliative Care, Syringe drivers, Wound Care, Compression Bandages, Medication administration, Insulins, and Catheterisation.
This is a community-based service so it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident in carry out all standard community nursing duties
- A minimum of 6 months UK Community Nursing experience
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start
- Two-day paid induction
- Parking permit (minimum of 3 days per week eligibility)
- Equipment provided (including laptop and mobile phone)
- Ongoing support with additional skills, training and development
- Paid internal mileage
- Flexible Monday to Sunday shifts from 08:00am to 18:00pm
- Dedicated Consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI=
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally