Community Nurse (RGN)
Posted 21 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Community Nurses (RGN) to support community services across Derby and Derbyshire!
We would love to hear from Registered General Nurses with community experience to join a friendly team of dedicated healthcare professionals supporting patients across the community in Derbyshire and Derby City.
You will be required to manage your caseload effectively, working with the District Nurse and Community Nursing Teams to deliver high quality, patient-centred care. You will be responsible for the assessment and implementation of programmes of care for your designated patients.
The ideal candidate will also be confident in the following duties:
- Palliative/EOL Care
- Compression Bandages
- Continence Care
- Infection Control
- Medications Administration
- Tissue Viability
- Leg Ulcer Management (desirable)
In addition, you will be required to work within patient homes, visiting across the community and in clinics, so you should hold a full UK driving license.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to commit to either 3 days a week, or two consecutive shifts (22.5-37.5 hours a week), which can include weekends and bank holidays as well.
Additionally, we have a range of community and non-community roles available across the UK within primary and urgent care, so why not give us a call to find out more!
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Confident in carrying out all standard community nursing duties
- Minimum 12 months UK community experience
This role offers you:
- Immediate start
- Block bookings available
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our unique partnership with the QNI
Call Amelia on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally