Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
Posted 25 September 2021 by
Hallam Medical have an exciting opportunity for Emergency Care Practitioners to support within an Emergency Department in Northern Ireland.
We would love to speak with ECPs with a background in Urgent and Emergency Care to support at an ED.
The role involves seeing and treating patients streamed out of the main ED, and into the Minors stream. It will primarily be assessing and treating patients with minor injury, but may also include seeing and treating minor illness.
Role details –
– Minor injury is essential
– Minor illness is preferred, but not required
– Prescribing is not essential
We are also looking to speak with Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support this role in the ED.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
- X-ray Request & Interpretation Suturing Skills (wound closure)
- Wound care/Bandaging/Dressings
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme