Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP) Posted 16 October 2020 by Luke
Hallam Medical are looking to speak with Emergency Care Practitioners to support a Rapid Response Home Visiting Service in the Shropshire region.
We are looking for ECPs to support Monday to Friday, 1000-1800, with long term placements until March 2021 available. There will also be an ad-hoc need for weekend cover but this will be on a weekly basis.
You will be required to provide rapid assessment and interventions to patients in their own home utilising advanced physical assessment skills.
For this role;
– the service requires Advanced Physical Assessment Skills
– the service requires Non-Medical Prescribing
– mileage incurred will be paid for
- Advanced Physical Assessment 30 Credits
- Independent Non-Medical Prescribing 60 Credits (Must have additional modules also)
- HCPC Registered
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme