Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
Posted 16 May 2022 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to support Out of Hours services in Bristol.
We have opportunities for ECPs to support a number of bases (Base and Mobile shifts) in the Bristol area.
In this role you will be seeing and treating patients with minor illness complaints following telephone triage.
– Previous Adastra experience is essential for this role, although update training can be provided
– Evening, overnight and weekend shifts available
– Base and Mobile shifts available
– Must be an accredited prescriber
Don’t forget our Refer a Friend Scheme! If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity Refer your Friends today! We pay you a referral bonus of £250 in vouchers every time you Refer your Friends! Find out more here.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Telephone Triage
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme