Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Posted 08 January 2024 by
We have a great opportunity for highly skilled Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support at an Urgent Treatment Centre in Nottingham.
Hallam Medical would love to speak to you if you are an NMC registered ENP with previous experience working within an urgent care setting.
In this role, you will be able to confidently see and treat patients that present to the UTC with minor injury ailments.
The operational hours for this service are 0645 – 2200, 7 days a week.
To apply for this role:
- NMC registered
- Assessment of minor injury
- See paediatrics
- Prescribing (desirable, but not essential)
This role offers you:
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with the Association of Advanced Practice Educators (AAPE UK)
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally