Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)Posted 17 March 2023 by Liam
Hallam Medical have an exciting new opportunity for Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support at a Minor Injury Unit (MIU) in Hertfordshire.
Are you an ENP looking for flexible work in an MIU around the Hertfordshire area? We may have the role for you.
The MIU in Bishop’s Stortford is open Monday to Friday, 0900-1630. The role involves the same day assessment and care of patients presenting at the unit with minor injuries.
Role details –
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 16:30)
- Minor Injury experience required
- Prescribing is not essential
- X-Ray Interpretation / IRMER / Red Dot
- Ad-hoc, and long-term bookings available
We are also looking for Emergency Care Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, and Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support this role.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
- X-ray Request & Interpretation Suturing Skills (wound closure)
- Wound care/Bandaging/Dressings
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally
For more information about working with Hallam Medical please call us today on 0333 800 0395 or email email@example.com