Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Posted 14 February 2024 by
Hallam Medical has opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to support a hospital in Keighley.
This is a great opportunity for NMC Registered Nurses to work within an inter-disciplinary team to provide high quality patient-centred care within a Ward setting.
For this role you will have experience working within secondary care.
Desirable skills for this role include administering medications, completing observations, experience with medical devices and Insulins.
- Hold an NMC registration
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- A minimum of 12 months UK experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Monday to Sunday
- Long and Short Days available
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally