Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Posted 23 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical are searching for Band 5 Registered Nurses (RGN) and Community Nurses to support wards in Chesterfield!
We are looking to speak with Band 5 Registered Nurses and Community Nurses (RGN) to support a busy community hospital based in Chesterfield, working on the ward setting.
For this role, we are looking for clinicians with PMVA training, who have experience working with dementia and challenging behaviours. You will be looking after patients who have dementia, in addition to mental health conditions such as depression and psychosis.
The ward is a short assessment unit, with patients staying from 6 weeks to 2 months.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- PMVA Trained
- Dementia Experience
This role offers you:
- Immediate start
- Shifts 7 days a week
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our unique partnership with the QNI
Call Amelia on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally