The Queen's Nursing Institute
At Hallam Medical, we are proud to be the only recruitment partner to work in partnership with and support the ongoing work of the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI).
We are passionate about Community and District Nursing and delivering the best care to patients within their own homes.
Working in partnership and supporting the ongoing work of the QNI enables us to:
- Demonstrate our commitment to providing our clients with experienced Community Healthcare Specialists
- Provide our Clinicians to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing
- Remain at the forefront of best practice
- Continue to provide our clients with forward-thinking, effective, and professional service.
Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, Chief Executive of the Queen’s Nursing Institute said:
“Our partnership agreement with Hallam Medical helps us to raise the profile and voice of nurses working in the community and primary care settings, and to highlight the value that these nursing services bring to individuals, families, carers, and communities – and indeed the whole health and social care system”
About the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI)
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) is a national, influential charity that campaigns for the best possible nursing care for patients at home and in the community.
The QNI has a number of networks available for Community Nurses:
- Care Home Nurses Network
- Community Children’s Nurses Network
- Community Nurse Executive Network
- Community Nursing Research Forum
- Homeless and Inclusion Health Network
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Champions Network
- Long Covid Nurse Expert Group