Hallam Medical is platinum supporter for The ICN NP/APN Network Conference 2024
Hallam Medical is delighted to be platinum supporter for The International Council of Nurses Nurse Practitioner / Advanced Practice Nurse (ICN NP/APN) Network Conference 2024.
The 13th ICN NP/APN Network Conference is taking place from the 9th to the 12th of September 2024, at the P&J Live Aberdeen TECA in the glorious Scottish Highlands of Aberdeen, UK.
The week will be filled with fantastic speakers and workshops that will inspire and educate and it will be the largest global forum for advanced practice nurses to network and collaborate on contemporary topics and future trends relevant to their practice.
The conference theme ‘Advanced practice nursing an invaluable investment for global health’ is inspired by the International Council of Nurses strategic priorities and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and Universal Health Coverage.
- Investing in the Advanced Practice Nurse Health Workforce
- Advancements in Digital Health and Technology for Enhanced Advanced Practice Nurse Practice
- Extending the Reach, Amplifying the Impact, and Realising the Value of Advanced Practice Nurse’s
- Advanced Practice Nurse’s Role in Shaping a Healthier, More Equitable World
- Educational and Regulatory Landscapes Shaping Advanced Practice Nursing
- The Dynamics of Interdisciplinary Collaboration in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Aligning Advanced Practice Nursing with Global Health Imperatives and Health Systems Resilience
- The UK perspective –Multi-professional Advanced Practice (for UK delegates only and is open to other health professions with a recognised governance framework for advanced practice)
During the conference you will have the opportunity to network with our team face-to-face to find out more about the work Hallam Medical does and how we support clients and clinicians across the UK.
You can find out more information on the ICN NP/APN Network Conference here.