Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 26 September 2021 by
Hallam Medical have an exciting opportunity for Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support at Home Visiting service in the Telford & Wrekin area.
We are looking for ACPs to support an Enhanced Rapid Response / Admission Avoidance service in the Shropshire region.
The role is part of the urgent care agenda in the area and involves the seeing and treating of patients in their own home, providing rapid and advanced assessment in order to avoid unncessary emergency admission to an acute hospital.
Role details –
– Advanced Physical Assessment / APACS module is required
– Non-medical prescribing qualification is essential
– Use of own vehicle, mileage incurred will be covered
– Service runs Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm / 10am to 6pm
– Occasional weekend cover will be required
We are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to support this service.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme