Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 24 November 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for an experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) to support a Primary Care Center (PCC) in Huddersfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly skilled NMC registered ACPs looking for flexible work 7 days a week as well as highly competitive rates.
Within this role you will be see patients and paediatrics who attend the Primary Care Centre.
For this role we are looking for autonomous Advanced Practitioners who hold either a Master or PG Diploma in Advanced Practice, have at least 1 years experience working as an ACP and can see and treat paediatrics.
To apply for this role:
- Must have Masters / PG Diploma
- At least 1 years experience since qualification
- Must have experience in paediatrics
This role offers you:
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Shifts Available 7 Days A Week
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme
- Ongoing Support
- Outside IR35
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24\7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme