Community Nurse (RGN)
Posted 02 February 2024 by
Hallam Medical has opportunities for Community Nurses (RGN) to support out of hours community health services across Derby.
We are looking for NMC registered nurses who have previous community nursing experience to join Community Nursing teams across Derby in providing high quality care to patients with complex care needs in a community setting.
As a Community Nurse, you will oversee a caseload of patients and be confident in carrying out all standard community nursing duties including Palliative Care, Syringe Drivers, Wound Care, Compression Bandages, Medication administration, Insulin administration and Catheterisation.
We are keen to speak with nurses who are passionate, motivated and committed to ensuring patients receive the best possible care within their own homes to help prevent unnecessary hospital admissions.
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- SystmOne experience
- A minimum of 6 months UK Community Nursing experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the Queen Nursing Institute
- Competitive rates of pay
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally